Chief Compliance Officer Education

Good Afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on some good educational courses for new Chief Compliance Officers.

We have done some research on the Investment Adviser Core Compliance Program & Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP) Program and would love to hear any feedback anyone would be willing to share on these programs?

Any other sources or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as well!

Thank You!
Stacey

Stacey Sternberg
10 Weybosset Street, Suite 1000
Providence, RI 02903
401-521-2440 phone
401-521-4870 fax

Comments

• I went thru the IACCP class/certification and was very happy with NRS.

Joy Sheehan
    VP/Chief Compliance Officer
    Princeton Advisory Group, Inc.
    NOTE NEW ADDRESS EFFECTIVE 12/5/16:
    700 Alexander Park, Suite 103
    Princeton, NJ 08540

DIRECT: 609-514-1004
    Main: 609-514-9200
    Fax: 609-514-0330
    jsheehan@princetonadvisory.com

Princeton archives and monitors outgoing and incoming e-mail. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. If you are not the addressee of this email you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. This email may be produced at the request of regulators or in connection with civil litigation. Princeton accepts no liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of transmission. Use by other than intended recipients is prohibited.
  • edited May 2017
    I did, too. The program gives good insight into the '40 Act, current regulatory requirements, what goes into a good compliance program, maintenance, etc.

Maria Rolph
    Chief Compliance Officer
    CornerStone Partners LLC
    www.cstonellc.com
    mrolph@cstonellc.com
    Direct: 434.984.9300 | Main: 434.296.2300