We are an independent RIA where each of our advisors are also affiliated with an outside broker dealer for commission type products. The advisors (registered reps) are currently switching broker dealers. We will have to change our ADV II that references the name of the old broker dealer. Two questions:
1. When we change the ADV II, do we submit that to the SEC via the IARD site?
2. As far as I can see there is nowhere on the ADV I that needs to be changed, as the broker dealer affiliation is still there, just with a different BD. Am I correct?

Thank you in advance for your guidance!
Sign In or Register to comment.